IT feels GOOD TO STUDY IN TOULON
Toulon is a student city which welcomes more than 4500 students in the heart of the city.
- A new campus with totem buildings and an esplanade of 5000m² gathering 5 schools to welcome: 1500 new students, 200 PhD students and 130 teachers-researchers take advantage of state-of-the-art equipments for innovative university education.
- On the Toulon urban area, they are more than 15 000 students as a whole, if we add the staff of its third level education and its universities.
A majority of students enroll at the University of Toulon and graduate in social sciences, sciences and techniques, law, economy and sport. We can also add schools of engineering such as ISEN Toulon, or SeaTech. There is also a School of Fine Arts and an IUT(UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY) which are located on the great campus of La Garde.
According to the liste of prize winners of 2014 by L'Etudiant about cities where it's good to study, the city of Toulon is ranked 2nd behind La Rochelle, out of average student cities of France (between 8.000 and 20.000 students).
WHERE can the students hang OUT IN TOULON?
The students can have fun and relax in Toulon with :
- Cinemas : Pathé Liberté and The Royal
- Cultural offers : the Liberté theater and the coffee theater of Porte d’Italie
- Zénith Omega with concerts and festivals
- Sports facilities and the Mayol stadium
The neighborhood of Mourillon and the city center around the Place of the Globe are always animated places where people can hang out and have a drink.
At the same time, Adventure Rooms Provence is located in the heart of Toulon (a 5 minutes walk from the major parkings of the city). This activity provides Toulon's students for a new alternative to have fun in the city.