- Corporate or company name: LYSUS
- Legal form: SAS
- Share capital: 30000 euros
- Numéro de SIREN et lieu d’immatriculation: 808 202 873 - RCS Toulon
- Company headquarters: 42 bis rue Victor Clappier 83000 Toulon
- Telephone number: 0498077107
- Name of site content manager: Nicolas Basso and Jérôme Terras
- Name of web hosting provider: Metycea
- Corporate name of web hosting provider: Metycea
- Address of web hosting provider: 70 avenue de Rome 83500 La Seyne sur Mer
- Telephone number of web hosting provider: 04 94 71 04 72
Site design and production: Metycea SARL
Host name : Metycea SARL
This site was created on the eZ Publish platform
COPYRIGHT - LINKS
The entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site are public. All reproduction rights of images and photographs are reserved.
REPRODUCTION ON PAPER
Except for iconography, the reproduction of pages from this site on paper is authorized, subject to the following three conditions:
- Free distribution,
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- Explicit reference to the site as the source and notice that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
REPRODUCTION ON ELECTRONIC MEDIA
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, subject to the addition of a clear and readable from the source and the mention "Rights reserved". The information used must be for personal, associative or professional; any use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Our site allows the establishment of a hypertext link to its content, subject to a contact and validated by our first care.
Informatique et liberté
En application de la Loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'Informatique, aux Fichiers et aux Libertés, vous disposez des droits d'opposition (art. 26 de la loi),
In accordance with Law No of 78-17 on 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and liberties, you have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art.34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (art. 36 of the Act) data. So you can require that are rectified, completed, updated or deleted information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
The beautiful photos on the website are the work of talented photographers who know how to successfully handle professionalism and enthusiasm! Many thanks to